Local Roofing Contractors Serving Minnesota
Call our team at 2Code Exteriors for a free consultation or roof inspection at 763 200-7447!
The harsh winter climate here in Minnesota means that your roof stands up to wear and tear year-round. Whether your roof is nearing the end of its lifespan or has sustained damage during a storm, roof repair can't wait.
When you have questions about your roof, you need a roofing company local to Minnesota, you can count on. Our experienced roofing contractors at 2Code Exteriors can help. Give us a call at 763 200-7447 to learn more about our roof replacement, repair, and inspection services.
The Importance of Your Roof
Your roof protects you from the elements and provides insulation to protect you from extreme heat or cold, which in turn helps lower your electric bill. The most popular type of roof here in Coon Rapids and the Twin Cities consists of three parts:
- Underlayment lies between the roof sheathing and the shingles and gives your roof an extra layer of insulation and protection.
- Flashing is an added protection to seal the cracks around chimneys, skylights, plumbing or roof vents, valleys, and dormers.
- Shingles typically made of asphalt, lay on top and are what you see on the exterior.
If you notice loose shingles or bald spots or suspect your roof has sustained damage after a storm, you should schedule a roof inspection with our knowledgeable roofing contractors. We have the expertise to guide you through possible options to patch, repair, or replace your roof. Our team at 2Code Exteriors has years of experience and will never try to upsell you on a roof replacement if a repair will do the job.
Free Roof Inspections
If a storm damaged your roof in any way, never try to fix it yourself. Call our professional team at 2Code Exteriors, your trusted roofing company, to repair any damage. We offer free and thorough inspections, as we have trained eyes, the tools, and the knowledge to check for damage safely and effectively. Our inspection covers:
- Inspecting the roof surface for cracked, loose, or missing shingles
- Checking the gutters for clogs or damage
- Examining the attic's interior ceiling for leaks or signs of water damage
- Walking around your home to check for damage or tree branches that could fall onto your roof
Identifying damage early on saves you money. Even a few loose shingles can lead to severe leaks and water damage down the line, so don't wait! At 2Code Exteriors, we offer cost-effective roof repairs and replacements.
Top-Rated Storm Damage Contractor
Storm damage comes in many forms. Some common kinds of storm damage include:
· Hail: Hail can leave indentations or pockmarks and even wear away shingle granules, the gritty surface on the shingles, that protect your home from the heat by reflecting light and preserving your roof's longevity.
· Wind: Strong winds have the possibility of curling, lifting, tearing, or even stripping your roof's shingles. Damaged or missing shingles may lead to water damage.
· Standing water: A roof without suitable drainage or having obstructed gutters can lead to rainwater leaking into the underlayment of the roof causing water damage.
· Debris: A heavy storm can lead to debris falling on your roof, possibly causing dents and damage. Debris damage can affect your shingles and possibly allow rainwater to seep in.
Numerous kinds of storms can cause a great deal of damage that may require roof patching, repair, or even replacement. You need a top-rated roofing company with the experience to repair your damaged roof. 2Code Exteriors's team of roof contractors has the skill to restore your roof to its finest condition. As a top-rated roofing and remodeling company in Eastern Minnesota, we can serve you with all of your roofing and remodeling needs.
What We work with
Roof Replacement & Installation Services Across The Metro
Leaving any roof damage untreated can have lasting effects that worsen the damage over time, potentially leading to an entire roof replacement. We understand roofing issues are stressful. That's why we're here to help!
Even without major damage, your roof won't last forever. Depending on the type of roof your home has, it can last anywhere from 20 to 30+ years.
- Slate, tile, or copper roofs: 30 years
- Wood shake roof: 25 years
- Asphalt shingles: 20 years
If your roof is at the end of its lifespan (or has severe damage), roof replacement can be more cost-effective than repairs. When considering what your roof needs, we consider when the roof was installed, the roofing material, and the extent of the damage. You can trust our team of skilled roof contractors to accurately analyze what your roof needs and recommend the best solution.
If you need a roof replacement, our dependable roofing contractors offer the best value for your money.
Why Choose Us as Your Roofing Company
At 2Codes Exteriors, roofs are what we do. Depending on your needs, we offer a variety of services, including:
- Roof inspections
- Roof repair, including storm damage
- Roof replacement, including remodeling and renovation
- New roof installations
We exclusively employ extensively trained, licensed roofing crews who use only the best materials. Our team of experts know what regulations apply, and we ensure your roof is up to code.
When you work with 2Code Exteriors, you get a free roof assessment and estimate to let you know exactly what your roof needs to stay secure for years to come. Our top-rated remodeling contractors advise you on the next steps to take, whether that be a simple patch, restoration after a bad storm, extensive repairs, or a complete roof replacement.
In addition to having competitive and honest pricing, we never upsell and we advise you on the necessary repairs your damaged roof requires. We are available to answer any questions you may have. Your satisfaction is our number one priority!
Call the trusted roofing contractors at 2Code Exteriors for a free consultation!